Thursday 17 November 2011

Thank you

Today my dear friends, was THE last day of uni for the year, it's safe to say that this smile will be staying around for awhile I think-YAY!!

The decision to study was an easy one for me, I knew I wanted to but it was just a 'waiting for the right time' kinda thing. Well this year I have learnt that there never is a right time for putting your life on hold, you just need to jump right in with your fingers crossed, and that is what I did.....well sort of...

I crossed my fingers and hoped for the best but without my beautiful support group around me I would have failed-like on the first day, when I sat in the car crying after sitting in on the wrong lecture and it was 42 degrees? Yeah with out my friends and knowing they were all like 'yeah, wooo go girl, you can do it' I would have TOTALLY driven home in a slobbering mess!

So this is shout out to my peeps (you know who you are) thank you for asking me and showing interest in my day, for being a shoulder to cry on or whinge too, I'm sure half of you were too scared to bring up the subject because you knew it was going to end badly for you ;) you need to know I value your presence in my life like, alot!

An extra big special thanks go to Lauren,Nat,Kim and Janie-these girls were always there with their hands up offering to help with after school pick ups etc-I'm honoured to have friends that care for my children (and I'm assuming me as well) without you girls uni would be an impossibility- I LOVE YA LADIES like alot!!!


So I'M FREE, which means that for the rest of the week I'll be sorting out my bomb site of a house, and starting next week, I have a 4 week boot camp to sink my teeth into...I'm looking forward to devoting as much of my day to fitness and eating correctly without the constant dark cloud of assignments and readings and stress- it's Alice time and I'm going to make the most of it and make sure that I get into those short shorts by Christmas HA!



* and please forgive me if I did not mention your name but should have...I had an exam today and came home to a few celebratory drinks so I'm a little (happily) fuzzy right now xx

No comments:

Post a Comment